Position Title: Medical Doctor
Field Site: Janzour
Date needed: 15/ 1/ 2020
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Provide medical consultations and appropriate treatment to beneficiaries of Sidi Abduljalil
Martyrs PHCC ,5 days per week from 9:00 till 17:00.
2. To supervise other IMC team members at the PHCC, and act as a focal point at the health facility to link between the medical
team and medical coordinator.
3. To help other IMC team members to provide short training sessions and on-job trainings to the health care providers at the
4. To help the MOH staff at the primary health care center to follow national, MOH and WHO standards, including rules of
disinfection and personal and patient protection, and proper ways of disposal of sharps and medical wastes.
5. Provide short capacity building lectures and on-job training on topics related to primary health care to MOH staff at the PHC.
6. Obtain appropriate information and maintain sufficient patient records as needed
10.Provide patients with correct information regarding his/her conditions
11.Ensures patient confidentiality
12. Work and plan with other program staff on program activities needed to be implemented on the ground
13.Follow-up patients as appropriate including those referred to higher facilities if needed.
14.Perform regular health promotion and health education sessions for beneficiaries as needed.
15.Inform his/her supervisor of any needs in the health facility for prompt action.
16. Provide a regular written and verbal update and reports regarding activities conducted
including weekly, monthly reports and daily data collection report on morbidity and services
17. Submit monthly drug ways of utilization and consumption repot to supervisor when needed.
18. Preparation and submitting of good issue order (GIO) to transfer medications from the ware house to the health facility.
19. Follow security protocols including: provide travel updates on a daily basis to security
focal point and supervisor.
20. Attend and participate regular country and program meetings as scheduled.
21. Any other responsibilities assigned by his/her supervisor for the fulfillment of program objectives
QUALIFICATIONS:1. Registered Medical doctor.
2. At least 4 years’ clinical experience, preferably 1 year at ER and 2 years at least as GP.
3. Able to provide treatment and assistance to all individuals needing his/her care.
4. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
5. Willing to work in resource limited settings, especially peripheral areas in Libya.
6. Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities.
7. Able to speak, read and write in Arabic and English.
8. Experience in providing clinical tutorial, medical lectures and capacity building sessions is very desirable.LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Arabic as a native language, fluency in English.Computer Skills:Able to use basic operating systems like windows.
Able to use main office applications: Word, Excel and Power point
Ability to manage Emails is required
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان