The humanitarian situation in Libya has deteriorated since the 2014 civil war. According to the United Nations Humanitarian Response Plan for 2017, 1.3 million people require urgent health assistance, including an estimated 700,000 IDPs and 1 million refugees and migrants. In response, the IRC launched an emergency program in September 2016 in Libya that provided medical care, medicines, and medical supplies in hospitals and primary health care centers (PHCCs). At present, the IRC is conducting these activities in Misrata, and planning to expand its operations into Sirte and Tripoli. The IRC envisages a humanitarian program in Libya targeting refugees, migrants and other war affected populations, with interventions designed to save lives and relieve humanitarian suffering, with a focus on health care and protection services.
Job Overview/Summary: The Human Resources Officer (HR Officer) is responsible for managing the day to day activities in Tripoli office. The HR Officer will report directly to the Senior Human Resources Officer in Tripoli office.
· Apply and comply to IRC HR Global HR Policies and procedures (GHROPP)
· Participate and support in the recruitment cycle (post vacancies, coordinate and conduct interviews)
· Post vacancies, arrange interviews, maintain a recruitment tracking sheet
· Conduct reference check for potential candidates
· Send rejection letters for unsuccessful applicants
· Issue certificates to staff and invitation letters
· Tracks general information on HR related activities as instructed
· Handle all Leaves and time sheets management and maintain a tracking system
· Request all creation and termination for email accounts
· Support in the preparation of the monthly cycle orientation for all new staff.
· Participate in preparing national staff contracts; promote employee adherence to personnel policies, and ensure compliance with all labor laws.
· Ensure compliance with IRC’s time and effort reporting requirements and compile monthly payroll submissions; work with the Finance department to ensure the smooth monthly administration of payroll.
· Follow up with supervisors on probationary period review and 90 days action plan.
· Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR information at all times.
· Make sure all staff has the appropriate contract and personal files are kept up-to-date at all time.
· Guarantees and manage personal files of all staff and make sure that are administrated with appropriate quality.
· Prepares certificates and other HR documents when needed.
· Manage Libyan visas requests for all visitors.
· Train and orient staff on IRC Way standards for professional conduct.
· Reports to Senior HR officer all relevant information on HR situations.
· Ensure update of the HR database and periodical reporting to the Senior HR officer
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Position Reports to: Senior HR Officer-Tripoli
Internal: All staff based in Tripoli-Libya
· University Degree in management, human resources, administration or related fields
· Minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in Administration/Office Management
· Previous experience with Human Resources and/or Recruitment
· INGO experience preferred
· Fluency in Arabic and English
· Strong sense of personal integrity
· Additional qualities: ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
· Team work skills
To apply for this position: https://rescue.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=rescue&id=7717
The end date for applications is the 21st of January, 2020.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان