Position Title: Logistics Officer
Position Reports to: Logistics Manager
Field Site: Tripoli
Date Needed: ASAP
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Participate in field-level planning formulation in the area of logistics.
- Participate in programmed planning and advising on logistics considerations.
- Ensure timely transmission of logistics monitoring information, stock levels, and distribution status to the logistics focal point at the national level.
- Ensure that all logistical operations are fully documented in a well-organized and updated filing system.
- Responsible for the driver and the fleet management of IMC’s vehicle and rented vehicle.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Provide regular weekly and monthly reports based on IMC Logistics book.
- Perform any other duty assigned by Supervisor.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in similar positions. INGO experience is an asset.
Ability to work in a participatory manner with colleagues to problem-solve, with an analytical approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work together other persons and employees.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel, as well as email communications and other computer program.
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret, technical, and non-technical in the English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to present information and respond appropriately to questions.
Email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان