Position Title: Procurement Officer
Position Reports to: Logistics Manager
Field Site: Tripoli
Date Needed: ASAP
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible to undertake the procurement of the supplies for the implementation of the program according to procurement procedures.
- Responsible for the perfect implementation of the procurement procedures
- Assist on Market survey and evaluation of the suppliers and capacities.
- Responsible for Executions of the PRs on timely manner and give feed back to the originator.
- Liaise with warehouse staff prior to the delivery of the supplies, and later inform the requester of items availability.
- Ensure the necessary approvals are collected before the processing any requests.
Responsible to prepare the RFQs as per the procurement limits and communicate the Vendors accordingly, prepare the PBS, PO/contract and collect the necessary approvals from the respective program Head.
- Track and Follow up on the files sent for approval or international purchase.
- Maintain and update daily, the procurement tracking sheets (PTS) of all projects, indicating, and procurement status.
- Make screening of the suppliers using IMC software and ensure eligibility before engaging in the business with vendors.
- Ensure all advances related to procurement are cleared with Finance in a timely manner, in full compliance with finance rules.
- Responsible for proper filing of procurement documents according to International Medical Corps filing system.
- Provide weekly/monthly (and per request) procurement status reports.
- Any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in similar positions. INGO experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a participatory manner with colleagues to problem-solve, with an analytical approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work together other persons and employees.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel, as well as email communications and other computer program.
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret, technical and non-technical in the English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to present information and respond appropriately to questions.
Email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان