Ensure that the office and other work areas are clean.
• Sweep the office and guesthouse floors and stairs every morning (taking care not to damage electrical equipment on the floor such as UPS, electrical wire etc.).
• Wash the office and guesthouse floors, stairs, and other areas thoroughly at least twice a week.
• Dust the desks, walls and cupboards every day (taking care not to damage office equipment on the dusted areas);
• Clean the office and guesthouse sinks, toilets, and wash rooms once a day.
• Clear and dispose of the rubbish from the office and guesthouse at least once a day.
• Keep the kitchens clean at all times, including cleaning the inside of the fridge once per week.
• Maintain the garden areas around in the office.
• Inform the line manager of any repairs or replacements required of maintenance equipment;
• Clean the guest house (vacuuming, washing floors, sweeping, clean kitchen, bathroom, etc.) as requested. Complete all cleaning according to attached cleaning check list.
• Monthly planning of procurement of all cleaning items to be submitted to the line manager (e.g., cleaning fluid, garbage bags, soap, toilet paper, etc.).
• Washing and ironing of expats cloths.
• Make tea or coffee for official meetings/occasions
About you :
Relevant experience in a similar position.
Basic English proficiency
Fluency in local language
this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Contract length: 6 months
Designation of Duty Station: Benghazi, Libya.
Suggested Start Date: 24 November 2019
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 15/11/2019.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visitdrc.ngo/jobsupport.
DRC as an employer
By working in DRC, you will be joining a global workforce of around 8000 employees in 40 countries. We pride ourselves on our:
Professionalism, impact & expertise
Humanitarian approach & the work we do
Purpose, meaningfulness & own contribution
Culture, values & strong leadership
Fair compensation & continuous development
Please click on the link below to apply:
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان