JOB VACANCY Announcement-
FIN /HR ASSISTANT based in Nafusa – LIBYA
Medicines Sans Frontieres (MSF) is a non-profit international organization providing assistance to populations in distress, victims of natural or man-made disasters and victims of armed conflict. MSF does so irrespective of gender, race, religion, creed or political convictions. For more information, visit our Arabic website, https://www.msf-me.org/ar.
Workplace: Nafusa Mountain, Libya and surrounding communities.
It is a full time position.
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
· Execute administrative and legal related tasks, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
· Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
· Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
· Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
· Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
· Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
· Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
· Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Project Coordinator in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
· Assist the Project Coordinator in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
· Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Project Coordinator of any sort of disparity.
· Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
· Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
· Classify and prepare all accounting pieces.
· File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software.
Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma
Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Essential: English and Arabic
Legal capacity to work in Libya, essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
• Detailed oriented
• Stress Management
Each person interested in this position must send his/her CV, cover letter, diplomas and work certificates by e-mail titled ”FIN /HR ASSISTANT” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Position will be open until 26th December 2019
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان