ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: LANGUAGE SKILLS: Email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Medical Doctor
Field Site: Tripoli
Position Reports to: Medical Coordinator
Date Needed: 15/12/2019
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
1.Provide medical consultations and appropriate treatment to persons of concern 5 days per week from 9:00 till 17:00.
2. Examining and monitoring pregnant women, undertaking antenatal care.
3. Provide appropriate treatment to persons of concern.
4. Conduct home visits for medical consultation of beneficiaries if required.
5. Obtain appropriate information and maintain sufficient patient records as needed.
6. Provide patients with correct information regarding his/her conditions.
7. Ensures patient confidentiality.
8. Work and plan with other program staff on program activities needed to be implemented on the ground.
9. Follow-up patients as appropriate including those referred to higher facilities.
10. Perform regular health education sessions for beneficiaries.
11. Inform his/her supervisor of any needs in the facility for prompt action.
12. Provide a regular written and verbal updates regarding activities conducted including monthly reports and daily data collection report on morbidity and services rendered.
13. Submit monthly drug consumption report to supervisor.
14. Preparation and submitting of good issue order (GIO).
15. Follow security protocols including: provide travel updates on a daily basis to security focal point and supervisor.
16. Attend and participate regular country and program meetings as scheduled.
17. Any other responsibilities assigned by his/her supervisor for the fulfillment of program objectives.
1. Registered doctor, with experience.
2. At least 3 years clinical experience, preferably 1 year at ER and 1 year at Gynecology and Obstetrics.
3. Able to provide treatment and assistance to all individuals needing his/her care.
4. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
5. Willing to work in resource limited settings, especially peripheral areas in Libya.
6. Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities.
7. Able to speak in Arabic, English desirable.
8. Willing to do manual work when necessary.
Able to speak in Arabic, and English.
Email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان