Subject: Job Vacancies
Positions: Contract Environmental Engineer.
LIBO for Technical Services wishes to recruit two qualified and experienced people for the following positions:
Location: Field based.
• Graduate in either environmental science or an engineering discipline with an appropriate postgraduate environmental qualification.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience of environmental management including at least 7 years in the upstream Oil & Gas.
• Working experience of completing environmental impact assessments, risk assessments and environmental audits, environmental baseline study projects…. etc.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for training design, for individuals and groups.
• Knowledge of environmental laws, government regulations, executive orders, as well as environmental standards.
Candidates for this post should be fluent in written and spoken English and be familiar in the use of Microsoft Office. They will also be expected to commit to the assignment for at least one year. Please note that one (working) month notice is required if contractor decides to terminate his employment with the company.
The work rotation will be based on 6 weeks’ work / 3 weeks leave.
CVs for candidates shall contain copies of certificates for qualifications together with accurate information on their availability.
Please note that selected candidates will be required to:
Pass a medical examination in Libya and present a satisfactory medical certificate before beginning work.
Full job description will be submitted to selected candidates for review and answer in written form.
To apply, please send your Resume & all the required documents to email@example.com or fill up the form in our website: www.libo.com.ly before the 30th of November 2019.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان