Number of position: 1
Date needed 01 J/01/2020
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility for rapid response to emergencies. International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Responsible to undertake the procurement of the supplies for the implementation of the program according to procurement procedures. Responsible for the perfect implementation of the procurement procedures.
– Assist on Market survey and evaluation of the suppliers and capacities.
– Responsible for Executions of the PRs on timely manner and give feed back to the originator.
– Liaise with Warehouse staff prior to the delivery of the supplies, and later inform the requester of items availability.
– Ensure the necessary approvals are collected before the processing any requests.
– Responsible to prepare the RFQs as per the procurement limits and communicate the Vendors accordingly, prepare the PBS, PO/contract and collect the necessary approvals from the respective program Head. Track and Follow up on the files sent for approval or international purchase.
– Maintain and update daily, the procurement tracking sheets (PTS) of all projects, indicating and Procurement Status.
– Make screening of the suppliers using IMC software and ensure eligibility before engaging in the business with Vendors.
– Ensure all advances related to procurement are cleared with Finance in a timely manner, in full compliance with Finance rules.
– Responsible for proper filing of procurement documents according to International Medical Corps filing system. – Provide weekly/monthly (and per request) procurement status reports.
– Any other duties requested by the supervisor
(Training/education/experience/physical demands required; provide 6-8 requirements):
-Libya Driving license,
-5 years of experience with INGO’s
-Strong communication skills
, both oral and written, in English and Arabic and Excellent self
How You Apply
Email your CV and Cover letter to Libya-Recruitment@InternationalMedicalCorps.org indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان