Activities / Tasks
1. Camp :
· Camp management.
· Supervises staff to operate dining and other camping services/facilities.
· Assumes responsibility for checking in and out camp grounds and maintenance records.
· Inspects all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
· Supervises and orients camp Laborers.
· Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
· Maintains liaison with in-house nursing staff and medical clinics in the area.
· Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, financial records and other required reports.
· Coordinating with projects (Site) team for meals and lodging process.
· Assumes responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
· Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of camp supplies.
· Manages and coordinates maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
2. Site purchasing:
· Coordinating and execution of all site (around area) purchasing requests.
· Coordinating all site (around area) outsourcing activities and contracts.
· Coordinating for material/packages delivery and mobilization from site to office and opposite.
· Coordinate and mange fuel supply for construction/site equipment and vehicles.
· Site representative of Adm/HR department
· New employee orientation process (site).
· Employees files and records archiving at camp.
· Coordinate (traveling, lodging and accommodations) of site employee rotations process .
4. Petty Cash
· Managing Petty cash of site expenses
· Require everyone to provide receipts.
· Balance and replenish petty cash with finance department
5. Perform any other work orders required by the company in similar matters.
– Regulatory & safety compliance
– Good knowledge of work standards and regulations
– Considerable knowledge of mechanical, carpentry, building construction, and electrical skills
– Ability to deal with employees from multi-cultural backgrounds
– Ability to maintain financial record
– Ability to work independently
– Team work
– Communication skills
– Computer skills
– Problem solving
– Management skills
– Technical awareness
– Continuous improvement and self-training
Qualifications / Experience
– High school or higher
– Sufficient English language to execute the job
– 3+ years of experience
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان