Nuqta is an elegant place to work at. The job will be customer service, and events planing and coordination.
- Fosters “spontaneous” interactions that help member companies grow
- Sells new memberships
- Plans events
- Maintains cleanliness and ensure everything is in find working order
- Does community outreach
- Handles phone calls, emails, and social media messages
- Provides a smile and energy to members and visitors alike
- You will build a great community of people.
- You will learn how to use many different systems.
- You will be surrounded by many creative people.
- You will advance your skills and experience.
- You will have the space to make creative things.
- You must have good social skills.
- You must have a good IT background.
- Highly technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- You must know English language (writing and speaking).
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus.
- Experience managing corporate social media campaigns
- 2-4 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- university graduate with a 4-year degree
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability.
How To Apply
You can apply only by filling the following application: http://job.nuqta.ly
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان