We are currently recruiting for a MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT for Mellitah Oil & Gas in Libya.
- Keep informed, through specialized books and literature, on the technological evolution of machines, equipment, instruments used in the Oil Industry.
Supervise, at the field, maintenance of plants, machines, equipment, measuring and control instruments for hydrocarbon storing, treatment and shipment, as well as for auxiliary plants such as power stations and plants, water treatment and injection, conditioning and heating plants; in particular:
- Take part by supplying data, information and experience to the drawing up of preventive maintenance programs and assist his superior in drawing up extra maintenance programs as well as spare part stock levels for the maintenance of machines, plants, instruments and equipment.
- Supervise through subordinate personnel the correct execution of preventive and extra maintenance programs; coordinate and control contractors’ works.
- Intervene directly for normalizing difficult situations and for emergency cases, agreeing with his superior on any modification to the production program.
- Suggest machine, equipment and instrument modifications or replacements on the grounds of technical and economical evaluations as wells as the technological evolution.
- Keep evidence of maintenance costs, remark estimate discrepancies and notify them to his superior’s attention.
Arrange for the execution of plant modifications or enlargement; in particular:
- Assist technical units in Tripoli, on the grounds of the acquired experience, in work planning and contract clause definition.
- Ensure, directly or by means of subordinate personnel, the correct carrying of works as well as of controls conducted during and at the end of works.
- Arrange for control of work progress and of performances charged to the contractor.
- Ensure the definition of stock levels for materials necessary to the unit and arrange for their supplying.
- Arrange for personnel practical training programs.
- Diploma from a Technical College plus a specialization course in production activities.
- Experiemce in activities regarding the assembly and/or maintenance of collection and treatment or refining plants.
- Knowledge of mechanics, electro-technics and instruments, notions of chemistry and physics and hydrocarbon treatment processes.
- Knowledge of programming techniques in connection with preventive maintenance and of assembly programming.
- Good command in English language (oral and written).
- Good knowledge in computer software applications.
Please click on the link below to apply:
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان