Responsible for performing general Human Resources and Administration functions, playing a key role in the overall HR functions including staff recruitment, contracts preparations, staff leaves/attendance and time-sheets tracking.
• Assist in ensuring staff compliance with human resources polices, as per DRC’s Operations Handbook and local HR Handbook.
• Ensure that leave, recruitment and training trackers are updated on a regular basis.
• Monitor staff attendance and ensure that all staff timesheets are submitted and filed on time.
• Assist in communicating with interview candidates and scheduling for tests and interviews.
• Prepare employee contracts.
• Responsible for ensuring the following are accurate, complete and up to date: -personnel files, administration of health insurance scheme, social security,
• Assist managers and staff on effective performance management and administer the collation of performance management documentation
• Ensure new staff receive an appropriate orientation and induction.
• Ensure clearance and debriefing is carried out for exiting staff.
• Support staff development activities including promoting the DRC Learning Catalogue.
• Ensure that all office systems and equipment (power, water, telephone, photocopier, fax, etc.) are in good working order.
• Payment of office and guest house bills.
• Responsible for office supplies.
• Responsible for necessary repairs & maintenance in a timely manner in coordination with the Logistics staff.
• Manage all contract arrangements with lessors and ensuring that contractual obligations are adhered to.
• Establish central mail recording system and filing system.
• Ensure that DRC staff have Identification cards (ID) with the period of validity in accordance with the employment contract.
About you :
• Minimum 1 year’s relevant work experience in similar field.
• Advanced English proficiency
• Fluency in local language
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• High degree of computer literacy
• Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Moreover, we also expect the following:
Diploma in HR Management, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Type of Contract: National Contract
Designation of Duty Station: Benghazi
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 11 th November , 2019
Please click on the link below to apply:
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان