Preliminary Job Information
Country and Base
FINANCE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (FAM)
Reports to (technical link)
FINANCE ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR (FAC)
Type of Contract
Fixed term : 3 month renewable
Expected Date Of Arrival
03/11/2019 – 11.59 pm
Application submission information
Interested candidates should submit their applications by EMAIL ONLY with the subject: BGZ HRO + your FULL NAME to email@example.com with letter of motivation, resume, diplomas and any relevant certificates (work, training, authorisation from Libyan ministries to work for another employer..), contact (phone/email)
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency. The association leads, on average, 190 projects each year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 5 million people in 21 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.
PUI is starting operations in Libya with a health intervention in Benghazi to improve access to quality healthcare for individuals affected by the ongoing conflict in Benghazi and its surroundings. The Mission is currently organised with a Coordination Office in Tunis with overall authority for the mission under the Head of Mission. The Operations Office in Benghazi is overseen by a Deputy Head of Mission. Regular monitoring visits by the Coordination Office to the field office(s) in Libya will take place until Coordination can be based in Libya.
The HR officer supports the Administrative; HR & Finance Manager with all HR related tasks and procedures. S/he supports the HR management of local employees on the mission.
Specific Goals and Related Activities
1. Administrative & HR Management Follow-up
· Ensure regular follow up of administrative documents and personnel files deadlines respected (appraisals, contracts, amendments etc…), ensure the availability of all the mandatory documents on the employee’s HR files
· Prepare local staff contracts (new recruitments, contract extensions or renewals) and ensure the awareness of the employees of contract terms and conditions, internal HR policy and PUIother policies
Prepare and update the employees’ HR contracts follow-up
Follow up and report the legal status of PUI in Libya
· Update and follow-up the coordination on visa status of the expatriates
· Follow up days off and leaves for the national staff in accordance with the HR policy
· Translate and publish Memorandum documents internally in the base;
· Implement and follow up the filing and archiving procedure for expatriate and local employees (contracts, personal documents, copies of IDs/passports, photos, PUI cards, etc.)
· Supervise the official translation of administrative documents when requested
· Actively participate in implementing training and development programs for national staff
· Follow up on the trainings opportunities in the region
· Follow up on the base capacity building plan
· In coordination with the Administrative, HR & Finance Manager conduct internal trainings for the team about different subjects related to HR rules and policies.
· Train Local partner(s) on HR Management, and support them in preparing administrative documents (when applicable)
· Ensure that the base employees are respecting the internal rules and regulation, the Libyan labor law and support FAM in the preparation of disciplinary procedures documents
· Conduct HR briefing for new employees and when needed
· Update the FAM every time a change arises
Update the Human Resource Data base accurately on a monthly basis
Update Benghazi base organigram on a monthly basis
2. Recruitment policy
· Ensure that the recruitment policy is implemented and respected
· Publish and follow up on the job vacancies
· Support managers in the recruitment process (CV screening, selection grid, comparative table, technical tests)
· Support the Admin, HR and Finance Manager in the interviews through the recruitment process
· Ensure the proper filing of the recruitment files
· Prepare the induction planning for the integration of new employee (contract, email, document to bring, and briefing.)
Send a recruitment follow-up tab to Coordination team on a monthly basis
· Prepare the Payslips of all employees at the end of each month
· Prepare the expatriates per diem at the beginning of each month
· Do the calculation and payment of social security and income taxes on a monthly basis
· Update the Salary database every time a change arise
· Be able to provide explanation and answer any of the employees’ inquiries about salary payments
Calculate the new employee’s salary grades
4. Health Insurance
· Update the Insurance follow up on a weekly basis
· Keep track of the medical reimbursements received for each staff and record the amount
· Brief employees on insurance policies and be able to answer their inquiries
5. Reporting AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
· Prepare, compile and ensure the quality of the monthly HR report
· Send HR files for registration in Social Security and forward updates when applicable
· Be in charge of updating the HR information of staff within the monthly/quarterly reports for the national social security fund office and the Ministry of Finance in collaboration.
· Preparing the HR files for any external audit
· Ensures efficient flow of information to the FAC, and, if necessary, to Program team, Logistics team, and HoM
· Drafts or Participates in the drafting of reports on internal operations in all matters concerning his field of action
· Supports the Manager(s) in the performance of their admin activities, in a functional, not hierarchical, relationship.
· Sends required reports to DHoM, while meeting deadlines for endorsement
· When required, attends internal coordination meetings, strategic reviews, and participates actively.
· If necessary and after validation of FAM and DHoM, represents PUI with external partners and local authorities involved in the aspects of the mission.
· Ensure the confidentiality of information dealt with the course of the administration work (regarding human resources or legal issues).
In General, the Collaborator has to remain flexible and to perform any other duties as required for the good care of patients
NB: This job description may be subject to modifications in the future, depending on the evolution of the activities. These modifications will then be defined and discussed between the Collaborator and PUI
Min. 2 years in HR
2 years in INGO
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
– HR, Administration, Finance, and Management skills
– Assess a situation and suggest an action plan
– Knowledge of procedures of institutional donors (UE, OFDA, ECHO, AAP, UN agencies …)
English + Arabic
Required Personal Characteristics (fitting into team, suitability for the job and assignment/mission)
– Leadership skills and an ability to make decisions, ability to show authority, if necessary.
– Result-oriented, able to work independently while taking initiatives and showing a sense of responsibility
– Good brainstorming, analytical (discernment, pragmatism) and trouble-shooting skills
– Adaptability, practical sense & ressourceful.
– Committed, Proactive, Flexible to the needs of the team and organization
– Organization, Management of priorities and respect of due dates.
– Great ability to listen and to negotiate, sense of diplomacy and openness of spirit
– Ability to remain calm and level-headed, manage affairs professionally and with maturity
– Honesty and Rigor
– General ability to resist stress and in unstable circumstances particularly (travels between bases)
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان