TITLE: CLEANER OFFICE AND GUEST HOUSEPLACE: BENGHAZI – LIBYA
Closing date: 15 October 2019
Number of positions open: 1
This position is open to Libya national only and no double job
Handicap International is an independent and impartial international aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights. Handicap International is a not-for-profit organization with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations that provide it with human and financial resources, manage its projects and implement its actions and social mission. For more details about the organization: http://www.hi.org
GLOBAL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
• To arrive at work at the prescribed time each day.
• Report any broken items, accidents or injuries promptly to the Line manager.
• Report any security or safety issues to the Line manager immediately.
• Report any emergency maintenance problems to include toilets and other water or electricity fixtures to the Line manager immediately.
• Ask your Line manager for all cleaning supplies and materials that you need to perform your work. This includes all chemicals and detergents or powders for cleaning, also mops, sponges, brooms, rubbish bags and other supplies.
• Perform other related duties as assigned that are related to your work as a cleaner
1) Office Cleaning :
• Sweep and keep it clean all the time the floors in the entire office.
• Keep clean the Office partitions, door and windows
• Keep clean the office balcony and terrace
• Keep clean office bathroom or Toilet and its interiors; ensure all bathrooms have toilet paper inside.
• Keep clean the office furniture and other office equipment, and ensure that all the equipment’s are keep clean from dust.
• Empty all waste baskets in the office
2) Office Kitchen Cleaning
• Wash dishes and glasses
• Keep this space clean
• Keep clean all kitchen cabinet
• Keep all kitchen furniture’s
3) Office Yard/Compound cleaning
• Cleaning the house yard/garden minimum twice a week
As Handicap international is working in a constantly changing humanitarian aid environment, reasonable specific work duties may be requested of you that may not fit into the above job description, but will help promote overall program goals and aims of Handicap international.
Note: The Cleaner/Cook will be requested to remain very flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by line management.
As the position may be involved in sensitive topics such as security or strategy, he/ she must observed absolute discretion within and outside HI.
Disrespect of this clause might have immediate dismissal as a result
Line manager: Administration Officer and in very close collaboration with the rest of the team
• Previous experience with NGO’s.
• Previous experience with related position
• Diplomatic and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Arabic.
• Should possess initiative, good communication skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to support others, evaluate and negotiate appropriate options and ability to work under pressure.
• No double job
• Libyan National
• Ability to work under pressure in stressful situations
Weekly hours: 40
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday from 08.30 to 16.30 including one hour lunch break (13.00 to 14.00)
Please send your CV by email, with the subject reference “Cleaner-BENG-2019” to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date is 15 October 2019.
Type of contract: FIXED TERM
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
“Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer”
“Apply at Handicap International job offers is free of charge”
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان