Number of position: 1
Date needed 10/10/2019
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility for rapid response to emergencies. International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
The Human Resources Officer (HRO) is responsible for the day to day human resources activities of the field sites and make sure that IMC National Staff Policy & Procedures are being complied with.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Prepare job vacancy advertisement and organize the interview schedule of candidates,
2) Participate in the selection of new staff including job interviews and skills assessment of candidates
3) Make sure that all recruitment documents i.e. FSR, job advertisement, job interview evaluation etc. are completed and kept in the file.
4) Supervises and updates personnel files (personnel, history, contracts, etc) and maintain a copy in the country Office
5) Prepare the local staff contracts and contact extensions. Summarize staff listings for submission on monthly/regular basis.
6) Control and updates of timesheets, attendance sheets, vacations and sick leaves in the relevant tracking sheets.
7) Monthly scanning of HR documents to be submitted to HQ after relevant approvals been gathered.
8) Assists Deputy Finance & Admin Director to conduct staff evaluations and updating the evaluation forms.
9) Monitor and consolidate the national staff vacation accrual.
10) Collection and maintenance of monthly timesheets and approved request for leave (RFL) for expatriate staff.
11) Preparation of monthly national staff payroll and ensure that information entered in the system are in accordance with the timesheets.
12) Any other duties required and necessary.
Administrative tasks in day to day activities in the field:
1) Perform the monthly scanning of documents related to human resources such as contracts (regular or service agreement) timesheets, etc. to be included in monthly scanning for submission to IA Split Croatia
2) Perform other tasks assigned by immediate supervisor
How To Apply
Email your CV and Cover letter to Libya-Recruitment@InternationalMedicalCorps.org indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان