Position : Marine Officer
Job Location : Al Jurf Platform
Requirements of Job :
· Organize & controls safety procedures applications in Marine Department.
· Supervise FPSO DECK Maintenance in coordination with Maintenance Team.
· Implement Oil Spill response plan.
· Assist Marine SUP during offloading.
· Monitor crude oil loading and inert gas operations.
· In charge of Cargo tanks and Ballast tanks inspection preparation.
· Follow up of oil record book.
· Preparation of Daily and weekly report from Marine Side.
· Planning of crude oil distribution between tanks.
· Planning and monitoring Stability Condition.
· Controls sediment deposit and measurement equipment.
· Plans Crude Oil Washing.
· Manage Ballast Transfers, FPSO stability and check the mooring loads.
· HLO as back up of HSE Coordinator.
· Safety during transfer of passengers by crane, boat or helicopter (HLO).
· Update inventory and eventually.
· Responsible to implement the FPSO safety management in Marine Department.
· Responsible for deck operations.
· Responsible for crude oil transfer operations.
· Responsible for produce water rejection operations.
· Replace the Marine Supervisor if needed.
· During Emergency he is the leader of ITMP (OSC).
Responsible for calculating the Daily Production.
Before to leave, prepare the Handover Report and share with CSR/Marine SUP.
v Main Qualifications :
· Chief Officer on VLCC or FPSO or FSO as Marine Officer.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVto : email@example.com
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان