ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Support the creation of the distribution mechanism for non-food items (NFIs).
– Support the planning, implementation and monitoring of the distribution process on a monthly basis, in coordination
with other program staff involved in the distribution.
– Follow up with the Logistic Assistant on the management of the warehouse.
– Assist in setting up emergency preparedness strategies corresponding to the distribution NFIs detention centers and sea
– Assist the NFI Officer regarding inquiries about NFI distribution process.
– Assist the NFI Officer to fulfil all the demands pertaining to the NFI distribution process.
– Assist in terms of archiving all the documents relevant to the distribution process.
– Assist in terms of preparing lease orders and other logistics issues related to the distribution.
– Report back verbally as often as needed to the other program staff on the progress of the work.
– Assist in writing reports on the distribution process (achievements, challenges, recommendations……etc.)
– Provide relevant input for the weekly and monthly reports.
– Provide the distribution daily reconciliation report.QUALIFICATIONS:– university degree or diploma.– Excellent computer Skills.– Full time commitment (8 hours per day) 5 days a week, and Available on call for RAS missions.– Able to provide good quality reports, regarding work-related activity.– Willingness to do indoor- outdoor duties and work, including physical efforts.– Excellent communication skill, both oral and written.– Excellent self-motivation skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS:Native Arabic speaker
Good English writing and speaking
Email your CV to Libya-Recruitment@InternationalMedicalCorps.org indicating in the subject the position.
By ASAP, 5pm (Libya Time)
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان