Aljeel Aljadeed for Technology announces the following vacant job:
Job Title: Routing Systems Engineer (IP/MPLS)
Deadline for application: 2018-06-13
Administrative dependency: Main Services Distribution Team, Network Services Unit, Operation and Maintenance Section, Technical Management
The purpose of the job:
The engineer shall be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the distribution networks and maintenance services and provide the necessary technical support to ensure access of services to the participants.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Carry out the operation and maintenance of the distribution networks of the main services without the need for technical support for accomplishing the uncomplicated tasks.
2. Follow-up work on breakdown of the distribution networks of the main services with professionalism and speed in providing innovative solutions and document all failures and updates in the network as soon as they occur.
3. Provide 365x7x24 Back Office technical support.
4. Contribute to the technical planning work and all stages of preparing the general designs with the manufacturers and implementation of technical tests and to confirm conformity to the required specifications.
5. Contribute in development of the staff of the main services distribution team by giving workshops that improve the efficiency of the team engineers.
6. Writing periodic reports on the progress of work.
7. Supervising and participating in the tasks of implementing and maintaining the distribution networks of the main services and related installation works such as replacement of spare parts and extension of internal connections of equipment.
8. Carry out preventive maintenance according to the plan prepared for this purpose.
9. Implementation of assigned tasks issued by the senior management in the field of specialization.
Education: Bachelor degree in Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Engineering.
Years of experience: At least 5 years in the operation and maintenance of distribution networks of major services, preferably prior experience with telecom operators.
Basic skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Good knowledge of networking techniques such as:
MPLS-VPN & MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Routing & Switching Technologies, L2 / L3 Security.
- Networking skills from one of the world companies such as
CCNP Routing and Switching / CCNP Service Provider.
- Good knowledge of tools and software such as. (MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, and CAD).
- Technical skills in the equipment of distribution networks of major services.
- Ability to prepare reports and follow up problems to reach solutions as soon as possible.
- Flexibility in handling and mastering the language of dialogue with customers and colleagues at work.
- To carry out tasks after working hours and in holidays.
- To carry out tasks in any area within Libya.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to learn and keep pace with developments.
- Ability to withstand work pressure.
- Focus on quality in the performance of tasks.
- Proficiency in English.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان