Number of position: 1
Position Reports to: CDC Coordinator
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility for rapid response to emergencies. International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
The receptionist will have the primary responsibility of providing general administrative support to the CDC Coordinator which
includes recording beneficiaries as they arrive to the community Day center allowing for orderly flow and assisting in
maintaining beneficiary database.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Maintains confidentiality and adheres to International Medical Corps regulations;
2. Responsible for maintaining orderly flow of beneficiaries into the CDC through referring to appropriate services;
3. Recording beneficiaries as they arrive to the CDC allowing for orderly flow.
4. Greet persons entering the CDC and be the first point of contact;
5. Provide general administrative support and assist CDC Manager in maintaining updated records on beneficiary visits
accessing services within the CDC;
6. Receive and sort emails, share CDC weekly figures or observation and with CDC manger on time.
7. Schedule appointments, and maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically;
8. Provide appropriate information and direction of beneficiaries seeking available services at the CDC;
9. Perform any other duty assigned by Supervisor.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written,
· Excellent self-motivation skills,
· The ability to deal with a broad spectrum of people,
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions independently,
· Good ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast paced and constantly changing
LANGUAGE SKILLS:Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written both Arabic &Englis
How To Apply
Email your CV and Cover letter to Libya-Recruitment@InternationalMedicalCorps.org indicating
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان