Home of Expertise for Management & Financial Advisory
Board of Directors
Home of Expertise for Management & Financial Advisory – HEMFA – is a Libyan leading professional services firm focused on best practice consulting and training in financial, assurance and management.
Our mission is to provide tailored finance, assurance and management training and advisory services to enhance skills and knowledge in effectively accessing financial and management services. Our training and consulting services are based on international best practices and concepts.
We aim to continuously improve the quality of our services and are looking to strengthen our team with the following position.
The Board of Directors at Home of Expertise for Management & Financial Advisory is engaged in a search for a competent Executive Secretary, to support officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The appointment is expected to begin on 06/19/2018.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Female is required
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
• In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Good English Language. Arabic Language is a must.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Marketing background is preferred
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
Please submit the following materials through the email (firstname.lastname@example.org). “Candidates are encouraged to apply by 06/18/2018, applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.”
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Recommendation letter
4. Graduate Certificate
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان