Our Client is a major Libyan Oil and Gas Company, engaged in the fields of crude oil and natural gas exploration and production. The job will based in Tripoli, Libya. If you do not hear from us within two weeks then regrettably your application has been unsuccessful.
Location: Libya > Tripoli
Working Locations: Office
Expires: 22/06/2018 17:11:00
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the delivery of projects and services on an end to end basis; including design, delivery, support and troubleshooting, with the opportunity to work with Cisco ISE, ASA, Firepower
Our Client is looking for someone with experience in a similar capacity who is able to provide technical design, implementation and support or network security technologies, including:
• Design and configure and troubleshooting Cisco firewall Environment.
• Design and configure and troubleshooting Watchgurad firewall Environment.
• Configuration and troubleshooting ASA 5525x
• Configure and troubleshooting Cisco firepower Management Center
• Configure and troubleshooting Cisco ISE (Identity Secure Engine)
• Design, Configure and troubleshooting Fortinet Firewall Environment
The candidate should have:
• Minimum 10 years of experience on Cisco Security appliance is required.
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Security certification is required.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions
• Work Cycle of 56 Days work / 21 Days leave, including travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days work / 21 Days leave, including travel days ( Other Candidates)
• 8 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare by economy Class
• Medical & Accident Cover
• Board & Lodging & Accommodation to be provided
• Single Status
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان