Job Description for Administrative Secretary
- Perform a wide range of complex secretarial and administrative duties.
- Assist the Administrative Director with special projects and activities.
- Screen and channel incoming calls and visitors to the Administrative Director’s Office.
- Schedule all correspondence and necessary documents for the Administrative Director’s action.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the Administrative Director.
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritizing workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
CV to be submitted in English & Arabic
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان