Location: Tripoli, Libya
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. In 2006, ACTED implemented 160 projects in 18 countries spread over Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development), an International humanitarian, nonprofitable and nongovernmental organization, within the framework of its ECHO emergency response project for IDPs in the eastern part of Libya, is looking for highly qualified national staff for the following vacant position:
Position: AME OFFICER.
Closing date: 17-June -2018.
The AME Officer, in close cooperation with the Project Manager and Country AME Manager/Officer, will support the development and management the Monitoring & Evaluation strategy for all ACTED programming in the Tripoli base, improving program quality, monitoring performance and facilitating the transmission of best practices. He/she will contribute to building ACTED overall M&E capacity, enhancing the overall use of clear program logic, sound data collection and analysis methods; and facilitating assessments that are integrally linked to program design. Position will require some travel to Tunis and outside of Tripoli.
- Manage the Project’s AME activities related ACTED programming with the support of the AMEM based in Tunis (this could include activities related to ACTED’s humanitarian or development programming)
- Ensure that the AMEM/Officer is kept informed of all AME activities on the ground. This involves completing a weekly AME follow up document in conjunction with AME assistant and officers.
- The position may require oversight of other AME staff (depending on structure of the base). Principal responsibilities in this regard include reviewing work of AME base level staff, dividing work among base level staff, and being the main focal point of the AMEM/Officer in Tunis for field activities in the respective base.
- Design monitoring, evaluation, and needs assessment tools in collaboration with the Country AMEM/officer. This will likely include pre-distribution monitoring surveys, post distribution monitoring surveys, beneficiary verification questionnaires, needs assessment tools, training and workshop monitoring tools, organizational capacity assessment tools.
- Manage the logistics of all AME data collection activities (car rental, coordination with local authorities, scheduling visits, phone credit, etc).
- Perform qualitative (focus group discussions, key informant interviews, observational assessment) and qualitative (household level survey) data collection. This will involve physical household visits.
- Perform data cleaning, analysis and report writing.
- Collect photographs on ACTED project and AME activities, beneficiary interviews, and create communication pieces (flash news stories, articles etc.).
- Ensure that beneficiaries and staff are aware and use the complaints response mechanism (CRM). Work with the CRM focal point to ensure that complaints are referred and followed up appropriately.
- Build staff capacity through the training provision on record keeping, drafting concise and accurate program report, proposal development and project monitoring.
- Support to programs where needed and if approved by AMEM.
2 . Coordination
- Ensure findings and lessons learned from AME activities are communicated to the relevant programs staff and changes are incorporated into their programming.
- Coordinate/capacity build with local partners, particularly LibAid, for the delivery of AME activities.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Regular and timely communication with Tunis maintained
• Demonstrates initiative in improving AME activities and processes
• % of data collection activities completed on time and to an acceptable level of quality
• % of data cleaning, data analysis, factsheets submitted on time and acceptable level of quality
• % of monitoring reports / surveys tools designs submitted on time and to an acceptable level of quality
• Maintains good communication with and supports other AME field staff.
• Ensures AME activities are well coordinated with programs and AME findings are consistently shared with programs
•Logistics for all AME data collection activites are well organized in advance
•Weekly AME meetings held and minutes shared with Tunis in a timely manner
•Ability to clearly divide tasks and communicate deadlines among AME staff
TO APPLY: We look forward to receive your CV by email to: email@example.com
before the deadline.
THE POSITION YOUR APPLIYING FOR HAS TO BE SUBJECTED IN YOUR EMAIL OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Closing date: 17th June 2018
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان