Meza Financial Services Company is a Libyan company specialized in electronic payment announces a vacant job for an Accountant.
Deadline for submission of application: 15.06.2018.
General summary of the job:
Implementing the accounting system, ensuring accuracy, preparation of final accounts and periodic financial reports, managing and following up implementation of accounting and financial plans, regulations and procedures, issuing financial reports, monitoring company's resources and expenses according to the budget and financial plans, make recommendations to the direct manager on matters affecting the financial situation of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Implementing the financial and accounting procedures adopted in the company.
2. Controlling the accounting department and ascertaining that documents contain the necessary signatures.
3. Reviewing and approving documents before registering in the accounts concerned.
4. Supervising registration of all documents according to the applicable computer systems and programs.
5. Collect, follow up and keep the statements of accounts.
6. Auditing salaries monthly and ascertaining correct calculation of entitlements of employees and customers.
7.Supervising issuance of payment orders and preparation of checks after obtaining the necessary signatures on the checks.
8. Preparing bank reconciliation statements monthly and informing the financial manager if there are any differences.
9. Supervising periodic and annual inventories of fixed assets and materials and matching balances of the accounts concerned.
10. Supervising the preparation of financial reports for submission to the manager.
11. Preparation of final accounts at the end of the financial year.
12. Proposing development of the company's general financial policies for submission to the direct director for approval.
13. Developing long-term and short-term financial plans for the company for submission to the direct manager with recommendations.
14. Keeping a copy of the financial and accounting system applied in the company for development according to the needs of the company for submission to the Director for approval.
15. Ensuring that all departments comply with the company's financial instructions.
16. To communicate on behalf of the company with banks, insurance companies and other entities and to solve issues, grant facilities or open documentary credits in coordination with the direct manager.
17. Review contracts and all obligations to determine their financial impact on the company and make comments.
Detailed tasks and duties.
1. Monitoring receipts and payments in accordance with the applied procedures and the administrative and financial regulations.
2. To carry out any studies or financial analyzes required.
3. To perform all the tasks entrusted.
Bachelor degree in the field of work.
- Proficiency in Arabic (speaking and writing) mastery of expressive writing
Years of Experience: at least 3 years.
Basic skills, abilities and knowledge:
Proficiency in using computer and printing programs.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان