We’re looking to select few candidates to represent one of our Global Pharmaceutical partners. If you fit our requirements we would be honoured to meet you!
Job Title: Medical Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Being punctual, presentable and sociable
• Able to Identify Prospective customers by using directories, following leads from existing clients and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Contact new and existing clients to discuss and explain how specific products and services can meet their needs
• Help customers select products by highlighting specifications and limitations.
• Follow up with clients to make sure that they are satisfied with their products and answer any questions or concerns they might have.
• Follow weekly planned visits to target clients in the assigned territory
• Send progress reports to Team Leader in a timely fashion.
• University Degree in a Pharmacy, Medicine, Science or a related field
• Libyan national or a foreigner with valid residence
• Languages: Arabic and English
• Business Skills: MS Office proficiency / Presentation
• Experience: 0-2 Years as a Medical Rep
• With a valid Driver’s Licence and own Vehicle
Salary: Will be agreeable if you meet our standards!
Deadline for receiving applications: June 22nd 2018
Send your CV to Jobs@aldawlia.com.ly
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان