Number of position: 1
Position Reports to: WGSS site officer
Date needed : 21/07/2019
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility for rapid response to emergencies. International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
Visit https://Libyacv.com for more vacancies.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Teach students from different age groups and different levels.
– Plan curriculums and activities according to a certain timeframe.
– Organize and conduct placement tests to identify the level of students.
– Preform regular tests and quizzes for the students, and provide end of course evaluation.QUALIFICATIONS:– University degree in English language or relevant field.
– Minimum of 2-year of relevant teaching experience.
– Experience in dealing with students with different abilities and levels.
– Experience in dealing with people from different environments and backgrounds.
– Ability to manage a class that’s up to 20 students.
– Able to Use creative methods in teaching.
– Must be enthusiastic, positive and encouraging.LANGUAGE SKILLS:Fluent in English and Arabic
How To Apply
Email your CV and Cover letter to Libya-Recruitment@InternationalMedicalCorps.org indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان