ob Title : Medical Field Sales Manager
Siranasubsiduary of the HB group is a leading importer and distributor of medicine and infant Nutrition products. Two main operating bases, one in Benghazi and one in Tripoli, provide the highest standards of operating procedures, controls, and full adherence to the latest health and safety regulations as demanded by Libyan Regulations and our partners. Siran works with experienced medical marketing team in the Hospitals Channel and sales team in the Pharmacy Channel. They work closely with the wide medical community and provide detailed advice and assistance related specifically to AbbVie, Danone Baby Nutrition, Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition and P&G Vicks products.
We are looking for a confident, self driven, highlymotivated candidate capable of taking initiative to coach, learn and mentor in peer setting. The candidate should have proventrack record of high achievement&success in sales with a good deal of experience in selling in the Pharmaceutical/Nutrition sectors. The succesful candidate will have a strongafinity for workingcloselywith&collaboratingwithothers in the cross functionalteam.
Workinghour: 8.30-4.30 Saturday –Wednesday& 8.30-3.30 Thursdays
Annualleave: 30 days
Contract: as per Libyan Law
Tax& Social Security: as per Libyan Law
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop and assist the sales force in achievingtheir sales targetsthroughongoingfield coaching, training programs (sales and product), sales meetings, regular one on one communication, and appropriatereward and recognition
- Analyze and consolidate KPI results and set objectives per area for eachMedicalRepresentative and support them in working out action plans on a regular basis
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the appropriate allocation of sales territories and monitoring medicalrepresentativeactivity reports and throughstrategic contact with key customers, associations and Governmentrepresentatives.
- Establish a course of action for self and others to ensurethatworkiscompletedefficiently
- Organizeregular team meetings in orderto identify and share best practices to build and update regional plans and to motivateMedicalRepresentatives
- +Activelyseek, identify, analyze, and present new business opportunities and improvementideasto the Business Unit Manager, Pharmaceuticals on an ongoing basis
- Take leadership in solution building and demonstrateownership for team decisions
- Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals, self-startingratherthanacceptingpassively.
- Otherduties as assigned by the Business Unit Manager. Pharmaceuticals and General Manager, Pharmaceuticals
Required Skills :
- Knowledge of business process and the ability to workwithin the general business hierarchy
- Ability to effectivelycommunicateorallyand in writing and to effectivelypresent information and respond to questions
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and the internet
- Possess excellent communication skills and have an ability to maintain a good workingrelationshipwithothers
- Strongorganizational and time management discipline
- Ability to makecreative solutions to work situations, tryingdifferent and novelways to deal withorganizationalproblems and opportunities
- Ability to maintaineffectiveness in varyingenvironments and withdifferenttasks, responsibilitiesand people
- Ability to workeffectivelywithin a team or work group or thoseoutsideformal line of authority to accomplishorganizational goals
- Must have customer orientation, innovation and creativity
- Must have excellent presentationskills
- Ability to multi-task and operateeffectively in stressful situation
- Fluentlyspeak, read and write English and Arabic.
- A Bachelor'sdegreefrom a recognizeduniversity in a Pharmaceutical Field.
- experience in a relatedfield of Pharmaceutical Sale.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a relatedfield of Pharmaceutical Sales.
interested candidates please submit your CV to:
email@example.com or 0926661219 ext 128.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان