Position: Projects Asset Procurement & Warehouse Manager
Department / Division: Projects
Reporting to: Projects Director
Responsible for setting up and handling the day-to-day activities of the Projects Purchasing activities. The incumbent is responsible for providing all purchasing and logistics management activities necessary to provide the required support to the Head of Department, and to prepare necessary documents in compliance with customs regulations and company procedures. The incumbent will be a person who is capable of sourcing, procuring and expediting a wide range of materials and services within the Oil and Gas industry in Libya.
• Performs bookkeeping and processes assets entries and assist in month-end closing activities.
• Carry out regular reconciliations between Project fixed asset records and equipment
• Asset coding, classification and categorize all managed items; and the development of required specifications for equipment, material & services to be purchased & managed.
• Comply with & maintain knowledge of relevant applicable rules, regulations, standards & best practices.
• Establish & maintain on daily basis, inventory of overall fixed assets owned, or leased by Wazen Oil Services.
• Analyse and review assets statements.
• Communicate with GM regarding Assets subjects.
• Assure personal and department compliance with all laws and regulations within area of responsibility (Legal Compliance)
• Monitor and up keep the facility related maintenance and housekeeping functions at all the locations of the company, i.e., monitor office buys, enforcement office local services contractors, and office cleaning. Photocopier, printer servicing, communication in support of IT
• Establish and maintain all asset documents and records, contracts, (asset) inventories, department records, and ensure accuracy and confidentiality, as well as all are up to date.
• Selection, furnishing, maintenance of required Camps, staff houses, guesthouses, warehouses.
• Undertaking any additional day to day administrative tasks, as required by the Department
• Prepare & maintain purchasing records, reports & price lists
• Manage & process all Wazen Project Department’s required procurement activities by Creating and maintaining a database for tracking, clearing and receiving merchandise
• Assist business units in assessing budgets prior procuring goods & services
• Closely liaise with the Project Department to ensure the best quality equipment, goods and services are sourced on time at the most competitive prices.
• Source and maintain key relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Evaluate production schedules and progress reports from suppliers to determine if their programs and work progress meet Project requirements.
• Contact suppliers to obtain timely submission of engineering data, and to follow-up on material acquisition, production progress, and shipment.
• Review the performance of third party service providers of materials and services in relation to allotted projects.
• Check material receiving reports against shipping documents to verify that material has been received.
• Check on all claims for material shortages and ensure the preparation of correct procedural documentation for any material overages.
• Set a procedure for assets movement and disposal.
• Assist in project staff mobilization and demobilization as advised.
• Liaise with government authorities in order to acquire various approvals, licenses, and permits related to field equipment import and in country movement.
• Prepare documents to move goods smoothly through entry and export procedures
• Ensure that correct procedures are implemented and adhered to for the management of billing for shipping, handling and storage charges as well as customs fees.
• Participates in pre- and post-award meetings to review and discuss schedules and potential problem areas that may impact required delivery dates.
• Advise internal employees and clients of all mobilisation movements and arrival times.
• Monitor movement of stock and deal with any queries or amendments that are required.
• Assist in the organisation, coordination and monitoring the delivery, handling, and expediting of all goods and materials.
• Ensure that processes and procedures are in place so that efficient, timely and effective logistics and transport are maximized across the business.
• With the assistance of HSEQ, ensure all health and safety regulations are abided by at all times, guaranteeing a safe environment for employees and customers.
• Supervises all Warehouse and Logistics activities relevant for Wazen Oil Services
1. Libyan nationality
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the Oil Service Industry
3. University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
4. Previous experience in the preparation of customs and shipping documents, ideally within a logistics or shipping environment.
5. Previous experience with the expediting of procured materials and services.
6. Strong knowledge in business analysis, in particular for oil and gas industry
7. Fully aware of HSSE Management system
8. Self-motivated, Accurate, Confidential and discreet
9. Previous experience operating within the Oil &Gas Sector would be advantageous.
10. Highly computer literate including an excellent working knowledge of the MS Office suite and ERP systems
11. Fluency in English and Arabic
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان