About TechLines LLC.:
TechLines LLC is a IT and Communications service provider in Libya, founded in 2015. TechLines specializes in providing telecom value-added services (VAS) and multichannel payment services. TechLines is launching a national network that delivers financial services faster, easier and reachable at fingertips.
• To develop, lead and manage all commercial activities of the business.
• To develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new product areas and emerging markets.
• To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved.
• Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business.
• Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
• Developing the annual budget for the commercial department.
• Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
• Working closely with the Head of Sales to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability.
• Reviewing existing products, services, partnerships and markets.
• Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimized.
• Championing and leading each new product or service development, from innovation through to successful implementation across each business function, to enable it to become a core part of the business.
• Reviewing and assessing the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists.
• Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
• Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
• Representing the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimize all business development opportunities.
• Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and that customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business.
• Maintaining an awareness of external factors (including competitors, pharmaceutical developments, government business initiatives, current and proposed legislation in relation to commercial activities) which impact the business. Communicating such information and any subsequent changes to the Managing Director (MD) and Senior Management Team (SMT).
• Communicating with all major stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business objectives.
• Collating and analyzing business data pertaining to all commercial activities.
• Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
• Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers
• Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within The Specials Laboratory.
• Observing and complying with GMP.
• Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
• Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
• Essential Requirements:
Educated to degree level.
Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
Strong leadership skills and experience.
Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels with first class presentation skills
Gravitas, with the ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile.
Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
Innovative with entrepreneurial flair with proven strategic aptitude and abilities.
Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally.
Tenacious and results driven with sound business judgement.
Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment.
Commercially astute and customer focused with the ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high-quality service.
Numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
Excellent project management skills.
Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Ability to prioritize, demonstrating first class organizational skills and time management skills.
Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
Committed to learning and development.
Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Highly Desirable:
Previous experience gained within the Information Technology/Telecommunications/Financial Industries, with a preferred focus on knowledge in FinTech.
Knowledge and understanding of the ICT market, including Banking and Payment Sectors.
You will receive on the job training and other specific training, as agreed and required.
• To apply please send your CV to joinUS@techlines.ly
• Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Only applications submitted via provided email will be considered
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان