Position: Community Relations Officer
Department / Division: MANAGEMENT
Reporting to: GENERAL MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Wazen Oil Services is looking for an enthusiastic, grounded and well versed candidate to increase and strengthen its relationship within the local communities it operates in. The Head of Field Community Relations will be responsible for all liaison activities with relation to local communities and authorities in the field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure Wazen is able to obtain sustainable growth by fostering a working relationship with the local communities and interest groups.
• Ensure a good relationship is maintained between Wazen Oil Services and other Oil Companies operating in the local area.
• Ensure proper procedures and systems are in place to prevent potential disturbances that may have impact on our operations.
• Provide input to the GM and the Field Manager for community projects that will improve the long term environmental impact in the local area.
• Provide support to relevant departments and officials to ensure incidents of theft and burglary are properly reported.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Libyan National.
• High Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• Relevant experience preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
• Assertive and well organized individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications, in particular Word and Excel.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان