Position: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Department / Division: ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
We are seeking an ambitious, creative and energetic candidate to manage our brand, media and marketing communications. They should have experience working with the social media marketing space and must be well-organized, a strong communicator, and very confident on when working on social media marketing platforms.
Candidate will oversee Wazen’s Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage all internal and external brand communications
• Create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in our industry.
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Web development and management—developing our web platform
• Brand ambassador for Wazen Oil Services; ensuring the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner – Preparing marketing campaigns and distribution content.
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Source and disseminate external news to the media, including preparation of press kits and briefing media on Libya oil sector developments, tenders and issues. As well as global developments
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect our brand and work (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
• Stay current with social media trends and tools – keep up-to-date with the market developments and news and creating daily news briefs
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
• Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Wazen’s marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
• Available to visit company work sites on regular basis to take pictures and interact with the staff and team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Ability to blog about social media on the website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
• Photographic and video development advantageous
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان