ATIB – Assaray Trade & Investment Bank is glad to launch the very first Micro- Financing Institution in Libya (Namaa Tamweel) which supports entrepreneurs and private sector operators to develop their businesses and improve their access to finance. With additional support from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) of the United Kingdom, & Expertise France’s technical assistance.
The ultimate aim of Namaa project is to provide access to finance to at least 2,000 micro-enterprises within 2 years with up to LYD 22 million to be distributed within the same period. Under this project, beneficiaries are expected to be in capacity to start and/or develop their own income-generating activity and to improve their families’ living conditions.
SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of micro credit business. Also collaborates with the branch manager in leading the branch effectively in order to ensure the achievement of profitability objectives and sale of asset products while adhering to the policies and regulations.
• Develop the relationship strategy for the assigned branch/area of responsibility with due focus on the verification, loans disbursement, collection and cross-sell.
• Manage the relationship process of the branch and help to achieve the objectives through timely sales, verification and collection.
• Build and retain the highest level of motivation in the team to achieve maximum business volumes and employee retention.
• Provide the leadership to relationship officer so they are highly productive in his/her individual capacity. Each of the relationship officer should be trained and assisted to assume his/her position as a first level of credit review that can correctly assess and verify the customer’s income/demographics with the view to establish customer’s need and credibility for the proposed loan.
• Undertake capacity planning to meet the assigned tangible objectives of loan volumes and zero default through effective and timely verification, collection and cross sell.
• Co-ordinates with operations department to ensure the timely disbursals of loans while retaining the integrity of the process and documents.
• Take ownership of collection in the branch and ensure zero portfolios at risk and zero loss.
• Seek opportunities to support and build the branch base in deposits through active solicitation of existing relationship customers.
• To effectively manage the portfolio, maintain MIS reports for verification, loan disbursement and collections.
• Support branch service through positive relationship with customers and help build the bank’s image/reputation in the community /market.
• Identify portfolio risks and inform the branch manager/relationship manager on all matters related to it.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution, however MBA will be preferable.
• Minimum Experience Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in microfinance industry.
• Excellent Arabic & English communication skills (Verbal/Written)
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong analytical skills
• Team & Time management
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
* Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
* Please mention the job title applying for in subject or your CV will be disregarded.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان