Leading “Medical equipment Company “at Benghazi is looking for a highly qualified “Maintenance Engineer” with the following requirements.
1. B.S. degree in Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics or Communications with graduation grade more than 75%.
2. Graduation year from 2014 to 2017.
3. Fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
4. Based on Benghazi and ready for traveling to all Libyan cities
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Must be detail oriented.
7. Ability to priorities own workload and work for extended hours.
8. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
9. A team player with high level of dedication
10. Ability to work under strict deadlines
11. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
12. Have a driving license and own a car.
13. Have new passport and have ability to travel outside Libya for training.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (BEN-FE 205).
Please note do not apply if you don’t have relevant requirements
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان