– Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups, using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language while encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
– Marking and providing appropriate feedback on students’ oral and written work in a timely fashion as well assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
– Attending and contributing effectively to staff meetings, training sessions and professional development programs as well as taking part in yearly Professional Development Interviews with the Director of Studies.
– Participating in social and cultural activities such as competitions, school parties, bazaars at the Centre.
– Fulfilling basic administration requirements, such as keeping student registers and attendance records and record of writing assignments and homework for evaluation at the end of the course.
– Keeping specific information including student-related information, testing materials and results, confidential.
BA in English / MA in English DELTA Knowledge of contrastive linguistics Knowledge of English (theoretical and practical) Strong IT skills Teaching methodology and classroom management techniques and strategies. Working towards teaching qualifications such as the TKT or CELTA certifications.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان