Under the supervision of the Economic Security (EcoSec) delegate or the Head of Structure, the female Field Officer (FO) is responsible for the implementation of the EcoSec activities in the assigned area of responsibility. She analyses the economic security situation, conducts needs assessments, implements EcoSec interventions and reports on the progress of the programme as required.
Project evaluation and assessment
· Conducts assessment missions, writes assessment reports and project proposals.
· Maintains up to date information on the economic security situation in the Area of Reasonability (AoR).
· Analyses and compiles the relevant data on the context concerning livelihoods and markets.
Project/program design, planning and implementation
· Conducts response analysis of different EcoSec interventions.
· Organises and supervises the selection of beneficiaries by following the criteria attributed to a project.
· Helps to organize logistics and leads the implementation teams of distributions or other assistance projects.
Project/program monitoring and evaluation
· Conducts regular monitoring of the EcoSec interventions and writes monitoring reports
· Involves actively in data collection exercises.
· Participates actively in the design, planning and implementation of the program review and evaluation.
· Translates official documents from Arabic to English and vice versa as required
· Provides adequate support to the supervisor in translating bilateral communication during official external meetings
Selection Requirements and Experience
· University degree in Agriculture, Economics, Development Studies, Sociology, Animal Production, Veterinary Science or related fields
· Fluent in English and Arabic
· Must be able to travel inside and outside of Libya.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work opportunity in a humanitarian and international environment with initial training and on-boarding.
Official working hours are Sundays to Thursdays 0830 -1730 (one hour lunch break)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Interested Candidates with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th of September 2018, with the title in the email subject “Female Economic and Security Field officer, Misrata Sub Delegation”.
CVs not mentioning the position in the subject line, will not be considered
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان