Position Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Tripoli, Libya
Position Category: Full-time
Starting Date: 01/09/2018
Mission Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Application Closing Date: 26/08/2018
Moomken Organization for awareness and media was established on 12/6/2013 and was officially registered at the Ministry of Culture and Society on 6/10/2013. It is one of the civil organizations that work in the field of raising awareness and media as well as report compilation and survey gathering. During the first months from the establishment of Moomken and throughout, our efforts were concentrated towards developing different projects surrounding the issues that we wish to focus on. We later produced the appropriate materials needed to raise awareness for the social segment we wish to work with; with a focus on young men and women enrolled at universities, women and people with special needs, whilst creating a space for volunteers to provide them with a platform through which they carry out relevant and impactful voluntary work.
Under a direct supervision of the project manager and with a close coordination with the project manager assistance, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing and reporting the implementation of the project’s activities.
S/he will also be responsible for overseeing and supporting day-to-day implementation and monitoring of project’s activities and plans, following the schedule, organizing and participating in meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
S/he will also be responsible for the updating and implementing the team work plans, management of project related resources, meetings, and information.
S/he will lead the implementation of project activities, and liaising with relevant stakeholders in the different projects within the organization, working hand-in-hand with the Technical team as well as the project staff.
Project Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks along with administrative duties, like assigning tasks between team members and maintaining project documentation and handling queries. Project Coordinator should have an excellent time management and communication skills, as she/he will collaborate with project’s stakeholders and team to deliver results on deadlines.
Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Ensuring the capture and application of lessons learned.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring that project’s needs are met as the project evolves.
• Breaking projects into doable actions and setting timeframes.
• Monitoring project progress and handling any issues that arise.
• Supervising knowledge exchange management as appropriate.
• Contributing to the training and ongoing capacity building of project staff.
• Facilitating meetings and distributing minutes to all project team members.
• Assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management.
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and reports.
• Acting as the point of contact and communicating project status to all participants.
• Overseeing the project progress through ensuring and implementing effective monitoring and quality assurance frameworks.
• Ensuring the capture and application of lessons learned and supervising knowledge exchange management as appropriate.
• BSc in IT, Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Planner or Trello).
• Strong working knowledge of MS package including Word, Excel, Outlook and Ms. Project.
• Excellent written reporting ability.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Flexibility and capacity to adapt to evolving contexts.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
• Ability to work under pressure and on a tight deadlines with attention to detail.
• Team spirit and ability to collaborate with colleagues in an open and constructive way.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication, as well as the ability to build and conduct effective professional working relationships at all levels.
Interested candidates should send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please see our website moomken.org for full details of our work.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان