JOB APPLIED FOR Petroleum engineer.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
03/03/2012–05/06/2016 Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering.
Faculty of Engineering Technology, Janzur (Tripoli)
Participate in field training with Baker Hughes.
Eng. Ibrahim Al - Rukaei, Tripoli (Libya)
- Maintenance of computer.
- Relation with suppliers.
- I served as president of a college student union.
- Experience in volunteer work.
- Language: Arabic (good) - English (medium )
- Good command of office suite ( word processor, spread sheet,
presentation software )
- I gained experience in some types of suction for oil operations such as ( Eclipse - Prosper )
- I have a good skill in communicating with others.
- Fully adapt to work within a team.
- Have a good ability to build social relationships.