Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
- Determine appropriate equipment and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
· Direct and coordinate purchasing, warehousing, and distribution of pharmaceutical products to clients.
· Conduct financial forecasting services and activities to limit costs and improve accuracy and customer service.
· Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and issuing of products to customers.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Respond to principal suppliers’ questions and complaints regarding storage services.
- Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, issuing of products.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Participate in setting transportation and service rates.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of required storage or transport.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers’ accounts.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Evaluate freight or inventory costs associated with transit times to ensure that costs are appropriate.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
· Qualifications: Bachelor of Science or Equivalent
· Experience: 3-5 Years of experience in the field with at least 2 years in a manager capacity
The post Supply Chain Manager first appeared on LibyaCV.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان