Why Do We Need You?
As a Business Analyst, you should be able to assist the company to improve business efficiency, you will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and ultimately providing solutions that help achieve the business goals.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis and generating SRS document.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with team members and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with technicians and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of new features.
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Information systems, business, or related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Eagerness to learn and self-development
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Resumes collection and filtration: 3 weeks
- Screening: 2 weeks
- Contract finalization: 1-2 weeks
How to apply
If you’re qualified please send your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning the title (Business Analyst Job).
The post Business Analyst first appeared on LibyaCV.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان