Logistic/purchasing officer Description Summary Job:
This position is responsible to coordinate the supply of materials, right time, place, price,
quality, quantity, and inventory. Coordinates the supplier management to ensure regular,
structured reviews of legal requirements, compliance to local / global regulations, and audit.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Actively support the implementation of processes and systems through:
• Undertaking training provided by the Business.
• Comply with the HR handbook.
• Comply with Production and Security SOP documents, based on PCI security regulations.
• Perform dispatch procedures using CPS platform in line with related PCI required
logs and forms.
• Liaise with Production to ensure timely delivery of goods to meet Customer and Business
• Inform the Production Manager / Shift Supervisor in a timely manner of any material supply issues.
• Handle the responsibility of:
1. The Vault.
2. Designated safes.
3. The Secured Goods transfer (SGT).
4. Non-secured warehouse.
In terms of inventory, operational procedures, and paperwork, in line with the provided SOP
• Maintain a clear and organized archive of designated logs and forms records.
• Support the other members of the team in daily tasks and provide cover for other members as and when required.
• Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment in line with Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines.
• Receive the purchasing order and manage the purchasing process with the Manager.
• Manage escalation events from production to the supplier for various issues such as
delivery problems, quality issues or payment queries.
• Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
• Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
• Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
• Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
• Manage supplier quality & social compliance assurance.
• coordinate supplier audits.
• Attend business review meetings with key suppliers focused on ensuring continuation of supply.
• Implement a dual-sourcing strategy for key materials.
• Maintain monthly and annual inventory logs for the stock inventory.
• Plan warehouse and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity
• use IT systems to manage, stock levels, delivery times, and information accrued from
point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for
services as necessary.
• Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
• Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
• use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
• Performing inventory inspections, reordering supplies, and stock as necessary, also
reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
Reporting to Logistic & Purchasing Manager and to the Production Manager. The IT
Manager is responsible to support all ICT infrastructure within the facility. This is a tactical
role for an experienced IT Support Technician, with experience of Level 2 support
Supporting all infrastructure relating to IT, within the small office environment, production
environment and all data links with customers. Ensuring that maximum up-time is
maintained as to not have any adverse effects on the ability to maintain production for
customer orders. Ensuring that the entire I.T. infrastructure remains compliant with all
• Great attitude, work ethics and teamwork spirit.
• Ability to comply with clear rules and regulations.
• Ability to operate in a high security environment.
• Great communication skills.
• Great follow-up skills.
• Work on own initiative.
• • Attention to detail.
• Highly numerate and able to analyze data.
• Experience in a procurement / sourcing environment.
• Highly PC literate.
• Good understanding of Business Systems.
Education / Position Requirements:
• Certification in the completion of Secondary Education.
• 2 years minimum experience within a purchasing / supply chain department in the
manufacturing / technology industries.
Description Summary Job:
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان