Duties and Responsibilities
– Guide Rawahil’s efforts in meeting its financial goals.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with donors, prospective donors, volunteers, all members and supporters of Rawahil, and local and international organizations and businesses.
– Implement comprehensive donor management process (utilizing CRM) to prioritize and track outreach efforts and follow up.
– Work with the Executive Director and members of the board to determine quarterly priorities and action plans for cultivating existing donor relationships and pursuing new streams of funding.
– Write and edit grant applications, letters of inquiry, and interim and final grant reports.
– Manage grant application process from beginning to end in collaboration with staff.
Knowledge and Skills
– Strong written communication skills.
– Ability to write clear, articulate, and persuasive English and Arabic proposals.
– Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
– Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
– Minimum of two years experience with grant writing.
– Previous experience with non-profit fundraising.
– Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
– Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان