We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers creation
- Offers follow-up
- Co Registration follow-up and updates
- Preparations of Tenders
- Reply to Technical Queries after liaising with Technical Teams
- Following up with Vendors
- Following up with Shipping of orders
- Inside Sales
- Checking for Tenders on-line
- Dependable personal transportation and able to travel to client as needed.
- speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
- carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- manage workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in IT / business administration or relevant field certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
The post Sales first appeared on Libyanjobs.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان