Programming managers are responsible for overseeing and coordinating the people, resources and processes required delivering new software or upgrading existing products. Take a hands-on role in software development also taking role of project management, coordinating the work of other software professionals and supervisors
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consulting with management and software developers to determine software solution requirements.
- Guiding the software system architects.
- Ensuring the best outcome of all development sections including , software engineering , front end programming , back end programming , database design, software security , system architects , quality assurance, documentation and testing .
- Validation of software design with all technical aspects.
- Approving of all software developed in the department.
- Demonstrating patience and using effective explanations when mentoring software developers or supervisors.
- Managing the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions.
- Determining system specifications and analyzing test stage data prior to software installation.
- Collaborating with all stockholders related to software projects .
- Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
- Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
- Keeping abreast of new software technologies, as well as conforming to best practices in cybersecurity.
- Employment contract will be for an initial three-year term (with a three-month probation period) with possibility of renewal.
- Working hours according the Libyan Labour Law.
- Company will process INAS (social contributions).
- Company will cover partial medical expenses.
- Training opportunities.
- Masarat prides itself on its collegial and supportive working environment, which allows space for personal and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information systems, information technology, or similar.
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- years of experience in software development and team management.
- Good knowledge with oracle, MySQL and Linux.
- Ability to mentor junior software developers, as well as to collaborate with all Managers
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cyber security.
- Knowledge of best practices related to software development projects methodologies.
- Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
- English language is A MUST.
- Superb leadership.
- communication and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical.
- problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Project management skills.
How To Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Head of Programming and Development Management first appeared on Libyanjobs.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان