Overview of position
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Operations Officer and the direct supervision of the Operations officer (AVRR/Reporting), the incumbent will be responsible for the data verification, management and analysis for all AVRR programs.
The incumbent will be responsible for the data verification, management and analysis for all VHR programs.
1. Collect, record and organize all forms/questionnaires and other relevant information handed over by the enumerators;
2. Verify the information and accuracy of the data in the physical forms/questionnaire and clean it before processing it into the client’s database system;
3. Provide timely data entry of the forms/questionnaires and process them in IOM’s database system;
4. In coordination with the MHD Officer, organize briefing/debriefing sessions with enumerators to better monitor data collection issues encountered in the field and make propositions of adjustments if necessary;
5. Ensure data is transferred in due time to relevant focal points;
6. Undertake daily follow-up with MHD Data (phone/skype);
7. Report on a daily basis on data processing activities to the MHD Coordinator and make relevant recommendations;
8. Participate in the revision of the tools and training of the enumerators, when needed;
9. Ensure of proper archiving/saving of the data collected and of
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان